Enjoying doing a few entries in my journal over the last week. These are a few favorites. I could actually fill a whole journal with Christmas favorites. There are so many items from our daughters, family and friends that are important to my heart. We give ornaments to our daughters each year, I have been thinking about doing a little sketch of each one, matting and framing them together as a collage so we will be able to have some record and enjoy them ourselves. Not sure whether I am accurate with the colors, as I am using a new program and computer, looks quite different on the monitor. Used watercolor pencil. The lower right is a wind up musical Santa and little reindeer, plays "Santa Claus is coming to Town." This was given to me by our second daughter probably arounds 18 years ago. The little reindeer dances around on a mirror.Friday, January 1, 2010
Some Christmas favorites
Enjoying doing a few entries in my journal over the last week. These are a few favorites. I could actually fill a whole journal with Christmas favorites. There are so many items from our daughters, family and friends that are important to my heart. We give ornaments to our daughters each year, I have been thinking about doing a little sketch of each one, matting and framing them together as a collage so we will be able to have some record and enjoy them ourselves. Not sure whether I am accurate with the colors, as I am using a new program and computer, looks quite different on the monitor. Used watercolor pencil. The lower right is a wind up musical Santa and little reindeer, plays "Santa Claus is coming to Town." This was given to me by our second daughter probably arounds 18 years ago. The little reindeer dances around on a mirror.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment