Had to post another today and mention what a gift these Dahlias were from Renee Emanuel this weekend. Here it is Tuesday and they are still beautiful! I have been promised some tubers to plant in our yard. Painted these at home, love the range of red values here. I did take some photos for painting in the winter, but nothing compares to painting from the natural view. I like the idea of bud, blossoming bloom to full bloom and then to the start of the fading bloom. Life. And so this is called 'Crimson Life' 10" x 20"Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Crimson Dahlia
Had to post another today and mention what a gift these Dahlias were from Renee Emanuel this weekend. Here it is Tuesday and they are still beautiful! I have been promised some tubers to plant in our yard. Painted these at home, love the range of red values here. I did take some photos for painting in the winter, but nothing compares to painting from the natural view. I like the idea of bud, blossoming bloom to full bloom and then to the start of the fading bloom. Life. And so this is called 'Crimson Life' 10" x 20"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great work! You are very talented with the flowers!
Post a Comment